ASMI AGM and Annual Conference 2011
Wednesday 16 November 2011
Waterview in Bicentennial Park, Homebush, Sydney. http://www.waterviewvenue.com.au/
The 2011 Conference was officially opened by Dr Rohan Hammett, National Manager, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
The following speakers & panellists presented on the day. Click on speaker's name to view a copy of their presentation. Please note that the panellists did not have slides and some speakers chose not to allow their slides to be published:
- David Ballhausen, CEO, Life Education Australia (Panel)
- Carol Bennett, Executive Director, Consumers Health Forum of Australia (CHF)
- Kate Carnell AO, Chief Executive, Australian Food & Grocery Council (AFGC) (Panel)
- Trish Greenway, consumer representative (Panel)
- Audra Millis, Manager, Health Content, Bupa Australia (slides to come)
- Allison Mooney, professional speaker and author (NZ) (no slides)
- Prof Kerryn Phelps AM, President, Australasian Integrative Medicine Association Inc.
- Prof Saul Shiffman PhD, Research Professor of Psychology (Clinical and Health Psychology), University of Pittsburgh (USA) (also on Panel)
- Marcel Sieira, General Manager - Business Development, GS1 Australia
- Jye Smith, Digitial Strategist, Weber Shandwick
- Barry Urquhart, Managing Director, Marketing Focus (Panel Moderator)
- Rhonda White, Co-Founder of the Terry White Chemists Group of Pharmacies; Managing Director, White. Retail Group (also on Panel)
Click here for a summary of the 2011 Conference.